Saturday, December 26, 2015

Holly Jolly Christmas Card Set

Hello & Happy Saturday!

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday!
364 days now until next Christmas but I still have more Christmas things to share! I will change over to the normal everyday fun things once the New Year is here so for now we are still in holiday mode.




This set was a fun and easy set to create! Also mail friendly but they did not sell at my shows. I ended up using them myself which makes me happy! I love the holly paper along with the perfect saying and pop of sparkle from the Gold Glimmer Paper!


Holly Jolly Christmas Card Set:

Stamps: Christmas Punch (retired)
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Cardstock: Mossy Meadow, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Gold Glimmer Paper, Season of Cheer DSP
Accessories: Circle & Scallop Circle Punches, Tombow Liquid


That's all for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

2 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

Very pretty! I'm still not done with this Christmas! smile. Don't want to think about next year yet!

Marie Bingaman said...

Well, your beautiful cards still got put to good use then! I hope you're enjoying your holidays! :)