Thursday, December 10, 2015

Festive Flurries Card Set

Hello & Happy Thursday!

Today I am sharing a pack of cards I made for Christmas. 
All the supplies are retired except for the sentiment.




I used retired paper from a few years ago called Merry Moments DSP. That's not to be confused with the pack that is out now in the Stampin Up catalog called Merry Moments. They are 2 different packs that happen to have the same name. The package I used on this set of cards is now retired and I believe it was from 2009-2010.
My snowflakes are from the Festive Flurries stamp set with coordinating Framelits from 2013. This is one of my favorite snowflake stamp sets!
My sentiment comes from the Holiday Mini Catalog 2015. The set is called Six Sayings. It is a hostess set with really nice sayings in it. I love it!


Merry Christmas to You & Yours Card:

Stamps: Festive Flurries, Six Sayings
Ink: Real Red, Garden Green
Cardstock: Garden Green, Real Red, Very Vanilla, Merry Moments DSP-2009-2010
Accessories: Festive Flurries Framelits, Hexagon Punch (flag ends), Vanilla Pearls, Dimensionals, 2 Sided Tape

That's all for me today!
Tonight is my stamp girls Christmas get together at Chili's! 
Can't wait to see the girls and share some laughs!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!

Happy Holidays!
~Wendy

No comments: