Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Christmas Doggie Treats

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Another treat to share today that I whipped up for my 2 furbabies, Gigi & Bailee for Christmas!

I pulled out my Baker's Box Thinlits and cut out 2 boxes in Real Red. I stamped my boxes with bones & paw prints from a retired stamp set called Bow Wow. I have had this set since I started stamping and just adore the images in it! I decorated a tag, added a wood Snowflake embellishment, filled my box with their treats and closed it with a piece of Real Red Pom Pom Trim and a wooden clothespin. Bailee just could not wait to get the box open and have a treat when Ryan gave it to them. It was funny!






You'd also be surprised at how much this little box holds, too!

Well, that is all for me today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a terrific day!
~Wendy

No comments: