Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Christmas Candy Dispensers

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Hope your all having a great day!

Do you remember back a few months ago when I shared the Candy Dispenser Boxes? 
Today I have more to share!

My dear sweet friend, Vicki shared a template with me for making these that prints directly out on your cardstock and then you have to cute it out and adhere with a good adhesive!

I have tried to put the template in this post but Blogger would not let me. Not sure if there is an issue with Blogger right now but I will try again to add it as soon as I can!












These are really fun to make and the kids really seem to like them, too!
I filled them with M&M's and placed in a clear cello bag and tied a tag on it with matching ribbon! They were a good seller too!

I used a different variety of stamp sets, cardstock & patterned papers on these. Most is Stampin Up products.


That's all for me today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

1 comment:

D'Ann said...

These are adorable! I am really enjoying all your Christmas creations!