Thursday, December 31, 2015

A Year in Review 2015

Hello & Happy Thursday!

It's New Year's Eve and today I want to look back and share a few of my favorite things!

Here we go!

January 






February



March 




April




May



June






July






August





September



October




November





December








So there ya have it!  
I hope you've enjoyed seeing some of my favorites from this year!
I got my craft room all rearranged and did some organizing this past week. It's all nice & clean ready for another year of fun stamping things!

So, tonight we decided to stay home as we have the past couple of years. The party scene isn't for us anymore. I'm about ready to head off to sleepy land but wanted to wish you all a very happy & healthy 2016!! 

Thanks for stopping by & have a great New Year!

~Wendy

No comments: