Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Ornamental Pines Card Set

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Just a quick post then heading off to bed.

I was at my stamp table most of the day. I did not play along with any challenges since I had a few things to get wrapped up. I made 30 gift cards and 3 sets of cards. 
I think I had enough for one day! LOL

Here are a set of cards I whipped up. I love this Ornamental Pine stamp set from last year. I don't think I will ever part with it!



I think that pinecone looks real, don't you? I have another set started using this same set but I ran out of cardstock. I will share them once my Stampin Up order arrives and I can put the rest of my cards together. I hate having to wait a week for my stamp orders to arrive.


Christmas Wishes Card Set:

Stamps: Ornamental Pine
Ink: Garden Green, Soft Suede
Cardstock: Soft Suede, Garden Green, Whisper White
Accessories: Stamp A Ma Jig, Green Rhinestones, 2 Sided Tape


That's all for today!
Thanks for stopping by!
~Wendy

No comments: