Sunday, November 15, 2015

Grateful for You Tags

Hello & Happy Sunday!

Today was craft show drop off for my one show! It is always a big relief when I hand my stuff over to someone else. At that point I know I can breathe a little bit more. I now have 2 weeks to finish up the rest. I'm very pleased with the items I have for sale this year!

Yesterday I did my housework. I pushed myself to get everything done so I would have time to do some errands afterwards. Today I hurt pretty badly. Did not sleep last night because I couldn't get comfortable. My back just plain & simple, hurt. Today is not better. I delivered my goodies to the craft show this morning, came home and right back in my pj's! Spending the day watching football and dozing off. No crafting for this girl. I really need a down day.....

I am sharing a very quick treat I made up for Thanksgiving. My one customer loves having something to give her family for their Thanksgiving dinner. I had a bunch of leftover candy from Trick or Treat night so I made up these candy bags. I used A Little Something from the Holiday Mini. It coordinates with the Pillow Box Thinlit. 



I whipped 10 of these up in about 30 minutes!


Thanksgiving Candy Bags:

Stamps: A Little Something
Ink: Early Espresso
Cardstock: Whisper White, Early Espresso, Crushed Curry
Accessories: Circle & Scallop Circle Punches, Hole Punch, Early Espresso Twine, Medium Cello Bags, Tombow Liquid

That's all for me today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a terrific Sunday!
~Wendy

2 comments:

D'Ann said...

These are so darn cute! Love, love, love these! Love everything you make, actually!

Vicki Burdick said...

Very cute, I soooo wish I was there to go to your craft show......maybe next year. Love and Miss you!!!