Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Color Challenge 557

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Today is Color Challenge day over at SCS and with these colors I just had to play along!

The colors are:
Wild Wasabi, Cherry Cobbler & Soft Sky
with a dessert option of fussy cutting...


I passed on dessert today..




After seeing these colors my mind went right to the Reason for the Season & Festive Flower Builder Punch in the Holiday Mini! I LOVE the finished card!!! I am in the process of making a pack for my upcoming show!

Isn't it pretty? That flower is awesome!

Color Challenge 557 Card:

Stamps: Reason for the Season, Snow Flurries (retired)
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Wild Wasabi, Soft Sky, Basic Black Archival
Cardstock: Neenah White, Soft Sky, Cherry Cobbler, Wild Wasabi
Accessories: Festive Flower Builder Punch, White Pearl, Tombow Liquid Glue

That's all for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

2 comments:

D'Ann said...

What a stunning card, Wendy! I may have to get that set after all. I was doing so well until I saw your card. :)

Vicki Burdick said...

Gorgeous Wendy, I love that poinsettia!!!