Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Color Challenge 556

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

What a rainy, dreary day here in PA and with this cough...it's definitely a PJ day for me!
I really hope this cough soon leaves me! I am really bothered with this hack constantly. Shawn told me to hit the Yukon Jack bottle but with taking pain meds, I don't think that's a good thing.

So, I popped downstairs this afternoon to get working on my Inventory Paper for my craft show. I first checked out today's Color Challenge from over at SCS and soon realized that I was chosen as the favorite last week from my friend, Mary Martinez!



This is the card she chose:


Thank you, Mary! Made my day!

So, I played along quickly with today's Color Challenge 556.

Here are the colors:

Tempting Turquoise, Real Red & Primrose Petals
with a dessert option of using a tag on our cards..


I passed on dessert....


I pulled out a Penny Black snowman stamp called Warm & Cold that is a very loved stamp in my collection. I think I am going to make a card set for my shows with this card since I love it!
What do you think?


Color Challenge 556 Card:

Stamps: Warm & Cold Snowman from Penny Black, Good Greetings sentiment
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Neenah White, Primrose Petals
Accessories: Stamp a Ma Jig, Rhinestones, 2 Sided Tape

Quick, fun & cute, don't ya think?

Ok, now back to the Inventory Paper!
Thanks for stopping by & have a terrific day!
~Wendy

1 comment:

D'Ann said...

Cute snowman (wish I had that stamp), love your card! Congrats on being chosen a Splitcoast favorite. Hope you are feeling better soon in time for your craft fair!