Sunday, October 25, 2015

Halloween Cards

Hello & Happy Sunday!

Here are a few Halloween cards that I whipped up to send out. These were cards that I had in my "case" folder. Some I cased the exact way, some I made changes too and some are my own.



Cased from Wendy Janson


Cased from Mary Fish


Closeup of the Embossing Folder that is from Darice.
I had just picked it up at the Heirloom Stamp Show.


Cased from Kay Kalthoff



I used a variety of stamps, papers, embossing folders and cardstocks for these cards. If you have any questions please let me know! Thanks ladies for your inspiration!

The cards are addressed and postage has been put on these cards so come tomorrow they will go out in the mail to their destinations.

That's all for me today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy

2 comments:

Lesley said...

So cute and perfect for The Challenge! ;)

Lori Turner said...

Such awesome Halloween cards, Wendy!!! :)