Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Color Challenge 553

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

I'm feeling much better today so it's time to hit the craft table and get caught up on what I have left go for the last week!

Today is Color Challenge day over at SCS and I always try to play along.

Here are the colors this week:

Elegant Eggplant, Calypso Coral, Old Olive & Bermuda Bay
with the dessert option of using rhinestones or pearls.





I can usually handle 3 colors but when there are 4 or more that usually throws me off.

Today I had to think about this for awhile. I decided to go with flowers since there was a green in the mix. I also went with my funky angled panel just for some interest. I added a Bermuda Bay Thick Twine bow with a glue dot and added small white pearls on the flowers. I'm not real sure on it and hopefully it will grow on me. 

What do you think?


Color Challenge 553 Card:

Stamps: Close As A Memory
Ink: Elegant Eggplant, SU Markers- Old Olive, Calypso Coral, Bermuda Bay
Cardstock: Calypso Coral, Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White
Accessories: Bermuda Bay Thick Twine, Glue Dot, Small White Pearls, 2 Sided Tape


That's all I have for today!
My hubby made me a cubby holder for my craft show coming in November. He did an amazing job with it!! Today I am going to package up some items and start filling it up! I will share a picture in due time.

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

2 comments:

Jeanette said...

I think it is fabulous. I'd pin it to my boards so I'll remember to make it sometime soon if I knew how to pin without a pin it button. Keep creating for me so I can copy.

Patti said...

saw the colors and yuck but changed to wow when I saw your card...you are very gifted