Sunday, September 20, 2015

Happy Birthday, Everyone!

Hello & Happy Sunday!

It's football day here today and that means time to relax!

We had our good friends, Deb & Ed over last night for a cookout & firepit and then they stayed over night. We had such a fun time! I really miss them as neighbors but thankfully we have continued to stay very good friends since we moved away. It was the perfect evening to grill out then sit by the fire. Even Ryan joined us!

So, today I am just sharing a pack of cards I made for a card order. Audrey sure keeps me busy! She's anxious for the Halloween goodies and I told her that they would be ready soon! She also requested a pack of pumpkin cards when I get the time. I can do that!




She raved over the colors on this card! Watermelon Wonder is a very summery color and I like it with Bermuda Bay! I wanted to add a bow but decided to keep them mail friendly for her.


Happy Birthday Card Set:

Stamps: Happy Birthday, Everyone (hostess)
Ink: Bermuda Bay
Cardstock: Watermelon Wonder, Cucumber Crush, Bermuda Bay, Cherry On Top DSP Paper Pad
Accessories: 2 Sided Tape


That's all for today!
Going to finish watching the game and maybe grab a nap! It was a late night! I'm too old for 1am bedtime! LOL

Thanks for stopping by & enjoy the rest of your weekend!
See you tomorrow for Merry Monday!
~Wendy

1 comment:

D'Ann said...

I love these cards! Very pretty and cheerful! Thank you for publishing regularly, I really do look forward to your posts. :)