Sunday, September 27, 2015

Fall is in the Air

Hello & Happy Sunday!

Happy Fall Y'all!! 

I'm a few days late on wishing everyone a "Happy Fall". I've been really busy with wrapping up the last of my Halloween projects. We've been enjoying some beautiful weather here in South Central PA the last few days. This is definitely my kind of weather and my back has been happy about it too!

Yesterday I was in the craft room all day! I had a great time creating some Christmas projects but also threw in this cute little Halloween Pillow Box! This will be a Thank You to Audrey for all her orders. I know she will love it! Not sure she is a Kit Kat candy bar eater so I may change that out with something else.



This is Stampin Up's new Pillow Box Thinlit Die and coordinating stamp set, A Little Something. I just love it! I love that you can create a window in this or make a tag. I love the 3 little shaped dies that come with it. I used the pumpkins on mine but there are also leaves & trees which i'm sure you will see me using as those occasions come in the next several months. This pillow box is much bigger than the one Stampin Up had out several years ago. It definitely holds much more! I have 4 Snack Size Orange Colored Kit Kat bars in this which I could have probably gotten 1 more in but I did not want to put stress on the sides. I would also suggest to use a very strong adhesive on this as the sides would come apart very quickly! Behind my little window & row of pumpkins I placed a piece of Window Sheet or Acetate Paper to keep my candies in place. Stampin Up also does sell the Window Sheets. This little project is a 10 on my scale!!! I just love this for gift giving!


Trick or Treat Pillow Box:

Stamps: A Little Something
Cardstock: Tangerine Tango, Whisper White
Ink: Tangerine Tango
Accessories: Pillow Box Thinlit Dies,Window Sheet, Tangerine Tango/Whisper White Twine (from last year's Holiday Mini), Dimensional, Tombow Liquid Multipurpose Glue

I hope you enjoyed seeing this!
I was sharing with Shawn every step of the way in making this last evening. I can't tell you how thrilled I was with this set of Thinlits! SO MUCH FUN!

This coming week is the start of October! Where has the time gone!!
I will then start to share all the Halloween goodies i've been slaving over the last few weeks. Can't wait to show you so stay tuned!!

That's all for me on this Sunday!
Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
I'll see you tomorrow for Merry Monday!
~Wendy

2 comments:

D'Ann said...

This is so adorable! I can't wait to see what else you have come up with as I love all your projects!

Vicki Burdick said...

Very cute, I want that die!!! Wish I was there to play along with you!!