Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Color Challenge 548

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Today is Color Challenge day over at SCS.
Here are the colors:

Garden Green, Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry & Cherry Cobbler
with a dessert option of using leaves





Yes, I went for dessert today! LOL I adore these Fall colors so I immediately pulled out my Autumn Accents Bigz Die and Woodgrain Embossing Folder and got to work. And of course you know by now that I love the tilted panels on a card! I stamped my sentiment in Pumpkin Pie and added some small pumpkin/orange colored rhinestones then added my leaves that I sponged with coordinating ink. I tied them together with some Crushed Curry Baker's Twine and adhered to my card. Hope you like!


Color Challenge 548 Card:

Stamps: sentiment from Impression Obsession
Ink: Crushed Curry, Garden Green, Pumpkin Pie
Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie, Garden Green, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Autumn Accents Bigz Die, Woodgrain EF, Crushed Curry Twine, Rhinestones, 2 Sided Tape


Well, that's all for me today!
Time to go get my supper started!
Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy

1 comment:

Patti said...

saw this color combo and thought EEEEEWWWWW...but you pulled it off and I just might try it
blessings