Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Color Challenge 547

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Hope everyone had a nice holiday weekend!

 I had my Branch Block on Friday. I was told to leave and go home & do the things that make my back hurt. So I hit up Sam's Club, Target, Giant and the local orchard to grocery shop. I walked for a few hours which eventually my pain came back when the numbing medicine wore off. I had to document every hour where my pain level was. I did great the first 3-4 hours and after that my pain slowly came back. The doctors office called and asked for the results and said today I would hear back as to what the doctor decides. It will either be the nerve burning or surgery. I have been in pain all weekend since the Branch Block. I guess all the needles just got everything agitated. Even today I am still hurting and not feeling like myself. Might just be nerves. Anyways, I decided to get back in the groove of things and get back to crafting. Shawn went back to work today so I figured I needed to push myself to try and get back to normal. He took great care of me all weekend. I don't know what i'd do without him!

So this afternoon I hit up the stamp table just to quickly make an engagement card for an order. I used today's Color Challenge from over at SCS. Here are the colors:

Tempting Turquoise, Pink Pirouette & Blackberry Bliss
with a dessert option of using layers on your card.




Everything on my card is pretty much Blackberry Bliss & Pink Pirouette with a pop of Turquoise on it with my little bow. I used 1 inch pieces of Blackberry Bliss & Pink Pirouette to my the striped panel, Added the doily with my hearts, sentiment, pearl brad & the bow. I also qualify for dessert with 4 layers!


Color Challenge 547 Card:

Stamps: Love & Laughter
Ink: Blackberry Bliss
Cardstock: Blackberry Bliss, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White
Accessories: Heart Nestibilities, Doily, Pearl Brad, Hexagon Punch (flag ends), Tempting Turquoise Grosgrain Ribbon, Glue Dot, Tombow Liquid Multipurpose Glue

That's all I have for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

No comments: