Friday, September 18, 2015

Baby Cards

Hello & Happy Friday!

What a week it's been! So glad the weekend is finally upon us!
I have been crazy busy this week with working on a card order and cleaning the house for company this weekend! Today I am going to try and get the house decorated for Fall/Halloween! I will do what I can until hubby gets in from work and can help with putting the decorations out front on the porch. He has been down & out this week with a head cold so I hope he soon gets to feeling better.
Anyways, as a request with my card order, I was asked to make 2 baby boy cards. This is not something I make very often so this was a bit of a toughie for me...





Welcome Baby Card #1:

Stamps: Something For Baby, Petite Pairs
Ink: Coastal Cabana, Baked Brown Sugar
Cardstock: Baked Brown Sugar, Coastal Cabana, Hello Honey, Whisper White, Lullaby DSP
Accessories: Baby's First FRamelits, Decorative Dots EF, Circle & Scallop Circle Punches, White Pearl, Hello Honey Thick Twine, Dimensional, 2 Sided Tape





Baby Card #2:

Stamps: So Many Scallops SAB 06, Petite Pairs
Ink: Marina Mist
Cardstock: Neenah White, Marina Mist, Polka Dot Parade DSP
Accessories: Star Framelits, Circle & Scallop Nestibilities, Circle & Scallop Circle Punches, Cuttlebug-Arygle EF, Polka Dot EF, Marina Mist 1/8 Taffeta Ribbon, Dimensionals 2 Sided Tape

Hope you liked!

That's all I have for today!
Time to grab my shower and get my house decorated for Fall/Halloween!
 I'm so ready for Fall weather!

Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy

No comments: