Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Sketch Challenge 551

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Sketch Challenge day over at SCS brings us a really cool layout that I just wanted to play along with!



I flipped the sketch and used a new stamp set called From Land to Sea! I love the images in this set since I am fond of the ocean and beach. I spent many of summers as young girl in Ocean City Maryland and every year we were on vacation there my Dad & Uncle always went out on the fishing boats to fish. We would greet them at the dock every evening to see what they caught and I remember seeing swordfish, sharks & tuna's hanging up while they were being weighed and pictures taken. Alot of times it was fishing tournaments that they participated in and it was something my Dad always enjoyed! Seeing this swordfish stamp really brought back alot of fond memories for me!



I paired up my swordfish with the Adventure Bound DSP from the Occasions Mini and added a silver metallic button with some Island Indigo button. Nothing fancy but perfect for a fisherman! I'm sure this card would bring my Dad alot of memories as well!


Sketch Challenge 551 Card:

Stamps: From Land to Sea
Ink: Island Indigo
Cardstock: Island Indigo, Smoky Slate, Basic Gray, Whisper White, Adventure Bound DSP
Accessories: Silver Metallic Button, Island Indigo Twine, Glue Dot, Stamp A Ma Jig, 2 Sided Tape


That's all for today!
Another hot & humid day here in PA! 
I'm to the point now i'm wishing Fall would soon arrive!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
Stay COOL!!
~Wendy

1 comment:

laurie said...

What a great card...love the colors and design!