Thursday, July 23, 2015

Masculine Cards

Hello & Happy Thursday!

Hope your all having a great week!
The weather here in PA the last 2 days has been beautiful! Too bad it couldn't stay this way year round!

Today I am sharing 2 masculine cards that I whipped up! These are cards I had saved on Pinterest and decided to case them. I did make some changes as they are not exactly the same as the original creators but I loved the colors and the design of the cards! This card was cased from Karen Squires.




You're My Anchor Card:

Stamps: Guy Greetings
Ink: Island Indigo, Basic Gray
Cardstock: Basic Gray, Island Indigo, Whisper White, Adventure Awaits DSP
Accessories: Banners Framelits, Arrows EF, Hexagon Punch (flag ends), Circle & Scallop Circle Punches, Smoky Slate 1/8 Taffeta Ribbon, Island Indigo Twine, Silver Beads, Dimensionals, 2 Sided Tape



This card was cased from Janet Holmes.

Fish Happy Birthday Card:

Stamps: By the Tide, Guy Greetings
Ink: Smoky Slate, Island Indigo
Cardstock: Basi  Gray, Island Indigo, Whisper White, Adventure Awaits DSP
Accessories: Hexagon Punch (flag ends), Island Indigo Twine, Dimensionals, 2 Sided Tape


I love the tilted panel on this fish card!! Tilted panels give the card a bit of interest in my opinion! 
I love making masculine cards as they come naturally to me! Flowers on the other hand, not so much! I have a few occasions coming up that these cards will be used for.


Well, that's all for me today!
Off to get a cake baked for tomorrow and a haircut this evening!
One more sleep till my Stampin Up party! So excited!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

2 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

love both of these, the colors are awesome!!

D'Ann said...

The cards are beautiful and eyecatching!