Sunday, July 12, 2015

Four Feathers

Hello & Happy Sunday!

Hope your all enjoying your weekend!

It's been absolutely gorgeous here! Shawn started painting the front porch railing yesterday and today we are putting on the second coat. I am going to go help him as soon as I get this done and throw some stuff in the crock pot for chili for our supper later. I think with me helping will make it go much faster and God love him, he was out there all day yesterday, painting away without one single gripe!

So before I head out I wanted to share a card I made earlier this week with the Four Feathers Stamp set. I've had this set for awhile and i've never used it till this past week. Yes, i'm hanging my head in shame!







Right off the bat I am going to say that I love this set! And even better, there is coordinating Framelits to cut them out (which I did not use on this card).  I've seen so many amazing cards made with this set and it can be used for many different occasions. I know now it's not in the new catty so i'm not sure if it's still being carried over or not. Prolly should check with your demonstrator to be sure. This card is going out to Indiana to a very dear friend of the family. Tim has been like a 2nd son to us since he was little. I hope he had a terrific birthday and I apologize for the card being late.



Four Feathers Cards:

Stamps: Four Feathers, Fabulous Four
Ink: Night of Navy, Smoky Slate
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Smoky Slate, Whisper White
Accessories: Stamp A Ma Jig, Hexagon Punch (flag ends), Dimensionals, 2 Sided Tape

Hope you like!


That's all for me today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a super Sunday!
~Wendy

No comments: