Friday, July 17, 2015

Festive Flurries Candy Dispensers

Hello & Happy Friday!

The weekend is finally here and sadly so are the hot & humid temps again!
I think the next few days that AC will be running 24/7 again.

Today i'm sharing another set of Candy Dispensers that I whipped up a few weeks back!
These things are so fun to make. I can't wait till the holidays come around and I can fill these with candies!






I have alot of this Winter's Frost DSP so you will probably be seeing alot more holiday projects with this paper. I love the prints & colors of it!

Have you made any Candy Dispenser boxes yet?
If so, i'd love to see them!


Candy Dispenser Box:

Stamps: Festive Flurries, Sentiment from Hero Arts
Ink: Island Indigo
Cardstock: Island Indigo, Smoky Slate, Whisper White, Winter's Frost DSP
Accessories: Festive Flurries Framelits, Circle Punches, Rhinestones, Smoky Slate 1/8 Taffeta Ribbon, Dimensionals, Tombow Liquid Glue


That's all I have for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great weekend!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

I LOVE these!!!

Theresa Jacoby said...

Hi Wendy! What a neat project idea! I love the colors and can just picture a bunch of Christmas chocolates filling that container to the brim! :)

D'Ann said...

Super cute! I'm going to try to do one today! :)