Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Color Challenge 541

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!
I took a few days off from blogging to relax and spend time with my hubby this weekend. I stamped on Sunday a bit making some things for the Holiday Craft Show. That time of the year is slowly creeping up on us!

Anyways, today is Color Challenge day over at SCS and I needed a Thank You card.

Here are the colors:

Rose Red, Mint Macaron & Tip Top Taupe
with the dessert option to use ribbon




I just got the Definitely Dahlia background stamp last week so of course I had to ink it up!
I'm not too sure i'm keen on these colors but I really do LOVE that big Dahlia! And that Lacey Ribbon in the New In Colors is so YUMMY! It ties beautifully!


Color Challenge 541 Card:

Stamps: Definitely Dahlia Background, Best of Greetings (sentiment)
Ink: Rose Red, Tip Top Taupe
Cardstock: Tip Top Taupe, Rose Red, Whisper White
Accessories: Stamp A Ma Jig, White Pearls, Mint Macaron Lacey Ribbon, 2 Sided Tape



My Stampin Up Party last Friday was a huge success! Thanks to all the ladies that attended or gave online orders!  I was able to earn $105 in Hostess Dollars! I was speechless and really wasn't prepared with a Wish List to cover that! However, I did manage to pick out a slew of stuff that will be arriving this week! I cannot wait!
  
Thanks Nan for a great party!

Well, that's all for me today!
It's hotter than hot here today! Blah!
 Thank God for air conditioning!

Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy

No comments: