Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Color Challenge 538

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

What a hot & humid day here in PA!
I ran off to my stamp room in the basement this morning and got my card made for today's SCS Color Challenge 538.

Here are the colors:

Sahara Sand, Melon Mambo & Island Indigo
w the dessert option of using stripes



A quick & easy Anniversary card for on my card rack and I really like the outcome!




Color Challenge 538 Card:

Stamps: Hearts A Flutter, A Word for You
Ink: Melon Mambo, Island Indigo
Cardstock: Sahara Sand, Island Indigo, Melon Mambo, Whisper White, All Bloom DSP
Accessories: Hearts A Flutter Framelits, Hexagon Punch (flag ends), Melon Mambo button, White Baker's Twine, White Pearls, Dimensionals, 2 Sided Tape


Well, that's all for today!
I'm headed off to grab a quick nap since I was wide awake at 3:30 this morning! 
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Oooh, this is such a pretty anniversary card, Wendy! Great use of these colors!