Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Another Color Challenge 539 Card

Hello Again!

I loved the colors from yesterday's Color Challenge so I ran downstairs after supper and made another card!

Here ya go!

Wild Wasabi, Perfect Plum & Soft Sky


I colored up this beautiful image from a hostess set from last year's catalog called Bloom with Hope. I do not have this set, unfortunately. I got the images from my friend, Vicki! Thanks Vicki!!




Color Challenge 539 Card:

Stamps: Bloom with Hope
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Neenah White, Soft Sky, Perfect Plum, Best Year Ever DSP (SAB '15)
Accessories: Circle Nestibilities, Hexagon Punch (flag ends), Perfect Plum Taffeta Ribbon (retired), Small White Pearls, Dimensionals, 2 Sided Tape

That's all for today!
Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your evening!

See you all tomorrow!
~Wendy

2 comments:

D'Ann said...

Really pretty card! Love the colors. I may CASE this one. :)

Vicki Burdick said...

gorgeous!!!