Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Easter Treats of 2015

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

I wanted to post yesterday but the day got away from me. My parents came and we went and did some shopping. It was a good day for it! My back felt good and it was a mild day with temps almost hitting 60! We did have some rain showers but that didn't stop us! They spent the day with me shopping then stayed and we had supper together with Shawn & Ryan. It was a good day and it gave us a chance to discuss what we were doing for Easter day!

Today I will share a few more things that I made for Easter. I am done with this holiday but later today I am planning to go downstairs to make a few cards for the family for Easter and quickly get them in the mail. Here are the sweet treats.....


These Russel Stover Marshmallow Eggs I made with Hobby Lobby papers (The Paper Studio), the sentiment from the Well Scripted stamp set (retired) and the bunny die from Lil Inkers! I am completely in love with this bunny die! 




I made my usual M&M Sticks. People really like these and they always sell really well. I love the colors of the pastel M&M's! Again, I used the Well Scripted stamp set for my little tag...




My Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs I bagged in a small cello bag and my topper was made with The Paper Studio DSP (from Hobby Lobby) with the circle panel being stamped with the new For Peep's Sake stamp set. This set is awesome! Loved the variety of sentiments in it! Lastly, I added a Pretty in Pink Stitched Ribbon bow. Another great seller!





Last year I started to make these Jelly Bean Treats since there are some people that do not like chocolate. Hard to imagine but it's true! These are another good seller! My topper is made with a digi image from Whimsie Doodles. I colored it with Copic Markers and the patterned papers are The Paper Studio ( Hobby Lobby). I added a Melon Mambo Cotton Ribbon bow to finish it off. This is my favorite of everything! I think it's the colors that grabbed me! :)




If you have any questions please do not hesitate to shoot me an email.

I hope you enjoyed these so far! There is more to come!! Alot more! 

But that's all for me today!
Easter cards for my family are on the agenda today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a fabulous day!
Happy April!!
~Wendy

1 comment:

Vicki Burdick said...

that bunny die, seriously!!!! and I never meet a jelly bean I didn't like either, well 'cept for the yucky black ones...lol!!!