Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Color Challenge 520

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

It's a yukky weather day here in PA today! Sleet, freezing rain & snow are falling so it's a good day to just stay in and create! I worked on Easter treats earlier today and then moved on to the SCS= Splitcoaststampers Color Challenge. They have some pretty colors once again today so let's hop to it!

The colors are:

Coastal Cabana, Real Red & Daffodil Delight



I'm not sure what it is about this flower but I just adore it! I pulled out some papers from the retired Fresh Prints DSP Pad and just used this Coastal Cabana stripe. It reminds me of the beach!
The dessert option was to make a Thank You card. Easy Peasy!

Color Challenge 520 Card:

Stamps: Mixed Bunch, Simply Sketched (sentiment)
Ink: Real Red, Daffodil Delight
Cardstock: Coastal Cabana, Whisper White, Fresh Prints DSP Pad
Accessories: Lil Inkers Stitched Rectangle Dies, Blossom Punch, Circle Punch, Rhinestone, Coastal Cabana Twine, Dimensional, 2 Sided Tape

Hope ya like!

I'm off to grab some supper then hit the stamp table a bit longer!
I'm on a roll today! LOL

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

No comments: