Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Painted Petals Card Set

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

I'm headed out shortly to go to lunch with my Mom & Dad then brave the bitter cold to do some shopping. I have been in the house since my doctor appointment last Wednesday and need to get out. The sun is shining brightly but don't let that fool you, it's darn cold out! We woke yesterday to -2 temps and that does not include the wind chill. Too cold for my liking!

So, before I head out to spend some time with my parents, I'm going to share a pack of cards I made for my customer, Audrey.
I finally got my Painted Petals set last Friday and had to get it inked!!



She needs a pack of Sympathy cards and this is what I came up with for her. I really like the colors and the pattern on the Painted Blooms DSP. 
What do you think??


Painted Petals Card Set:

Stamps: Painted Petals, Simply Sketched (sentiment)
Ink: Wild Wasabi, Pacific Point
Cardstock: Pacific Point, Whisper White, Painted Blooms DSP
Accessories: Apothecary Framelits, Lg Oval & Scallop Oval Punches, Silver Dragonfly Brad, Wild Wasabi Stitched Ribbon, Glue Dot, Dimensionals, Tombow Liquid Glue


That's all for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

1 comment:

D'Ann said...

These are gorgeous! I think I'm going to ink up my set soon :)