Friday, February 27, 2015

Mixed Bunch Get Well Card Set

Hello & Happy Friday!

Yep, you guessed it!
I have another pack of cards today for my customer, Audrey!

This card set I threw together very quickly! I'm trying to get her order wrapped up by tomorrow since she needs them on March 1st.

Here is the set of Get Well cards....



I pulled out my Fresh Prints DSP Pad and went with the colors in the paper. Aren't they pretty?
Coastal Cabana, Real Red, Baked Brown Sugar & Whisper White! I love them!
My flower is from the Mixed Bunch set which I just love! The sentiment is from Perfectly Penned which is now retired. My flower is punched with the Blossoms Punch and popped up with a dimensional but it should still be very mail friendly. I added a rhinestone to the middle of the center. 
Hope you like!


Get Well Card Set:

Stamps: Mixed Bunch, Perfectly Penned
Ink: Real Red, Baked Brown Sugar
Cardstock: Coastal Cabana, Fresh Prints DSP Pad, Whisper White
Accessories: Blossoms Punch, Wide Oval Punch, Real Red Stitched Ribbon, Rhinestone, Dimensional, Tombow Liquid Mono

Another pack completed! Today I have 2 more packs to finish up so i'd better hop to it!

Thanks for stopping by & have a fabulous Friday!
~Wendy

No comments: