Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Color Challenge 519

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Today I made a card for my upcoming Aunt's 81st birthday on Sunday! I used this week's Splitcoaststampers Color Challenge 519.

This week's colors are:

Blackberry Bliss, Pool Party & Pear Pizzazz.
I do not have a color splotch this week. 

Here is my card....





I just love this pretty Love is Kindness stamp! I seem to use it alot! :)
My Aunt Cass has a birthday coming up on Sunday so I took advantage of using this week's Color Challenge to make a card for her. She will be 81.

Our dessert option was to use embellishments on our cards that we love and why we love them. I used a cute little Library Clip that I seem to hoard because I love how dainty they are and they just add so much to any project! I love rhinestones as well!! Every card deserves just a little bit of bling! And another favorite of mine is ribbon/twine! No card is complete if it doesn't have some sort of ribbon or twine added!

I really liked these colors today! Hope you do too!

Color Challenge 519 Card:

Stamps: Love is Kindness (Occasions Mini Catalog), Simply Sketched (sentiment)
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers, Blackberry Bliss
Cardstock: Whisper White, Pool Party, Blackberry Bliss
Accessories: Lg Polka Dot EF, Lil Inkers Stitched Rectangles, Lg Oval & Scallop Oval Punches, Silver Library Clip, Rhinestones, Pool Party Twine, Dimensionals, 2 Sided Tape

That's all for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

2 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

beautiful, I love that stamp too!!!

Karren said...

Just gorgeous, Wendy. I love the soft colors and those flowers are beautiful.