Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Valentine's Day Candy Purses 2015

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Today I finished up my Valentine's Day Treats to sell.
Here are the Candy Purses I made.





I used the It's A Wrap- Holidays stamp set from Stampin up! I think this is the first I used the Valentine's Day one! My hearts are diecut from the Hearts A Flutter Framelits. So cute!!


Valentine's Day Candy Purses 2015:

Stamps: It's A Wrap - Holidays, Hearts A Flutter, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Real Red
Cardstock: Real Red, Whisper White, DSP from Kaisercraft
Accessories: Top Note Die, Hearts A Flutter Framelits, Word Window Punch, Sm. Cello Bags,Real Red Stitched Ribbon, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Liquid Mono

Any questions please shoot me an email.
Headed out to take Kelsey to a doctor appointment and to visit my Dad who had his 2nd eye surgery today to remove the cataract.

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!

Happy Stamping!
~Wendy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wendy,
These little purses are adorable!

Vicki Burdick said...

These are adorable!!! Love them!!