Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Happy Birthday, Greg!

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Just a quick update then heading off to bed.
I made a card yesterday for my big brother Greg as today is his birthday!
Yep, i'm late getting it out to him but I did talk to him today and wished him a Happy Birthday! I don't see him very often, usually just at holidays but this year with his wife's mother passing away, we did not see them. I still have Christmas gifts here for them! Hopefully, this weekend I can get them dropped off to them......if we don't get tooooo much snow! Today was a snow day here in PA. Kelsey had the day off so we sat and watched it snow all afternoon. It sure is pretty at first but really I can do without it. We whipped up a batch of sausage potato soup and a pan of brownies to pass the time away. It was nice spending some quality time with her and Gigi & Bailee!

Anyways, here's the card I made for Greg. 



Greg's Birthday Card:


Stamps: Classic Pickups
Ink: Soft Suede
Cardstock: Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla, Elegant Soiree DSP
Accessories: Decorative Dots EF, Soft Suede Ribbon, Scallop & Lg Oval Punches, Chalk Talk Framelits, Tombow Multi Liquid Mono 

Well, that's all I have for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
Happy Stamping!
~Wendy

1 comment:

Vicki Burdick said...

I love this, great masculine card!!