Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Leftover Christmas Things 2014


Hello again!

Just showing the last of my Christmas things!
I told you I had alot! LOL

These are 3 X 3 Thank you notes I made for the craft show. 4 in a pack for $3.00






These boxes are the Petite Treat Boxes that were in the SU Holiday Mini Catty. I got the idea for these from my Merry Monday design team member, Debbie Henderson. Take 2 boxes and glue them together back to back. Wrap DSP around it and decorate! I filled my Small Cello Bags with Hershey Kisses. Fun, fun, fun!







Wreath card 



So, my stamp girls got together a few weeks ago for a project day. I however was not feeling up to it with my back but my girls stamped my projects and delivered them to me the next day. This pretty little box is a remake of the one I received from my SU Demo, Nan. My hubby just loved it as much as I did and requested that I get the stuff to make them for our dinner guests on Christmas day. These below are the ones I made with the Curvy Keepsake Box Thinlit Die. They make the cutest little box!





I promise you that this is it for the Christmas items this year!


Happy New Year, my friends!!!

~Wendy

1 comment:

D'Ann said...

I enjoyed looking forward to your posts and have a lot of ideas for the grandkids and friends! :) I love your snowman stamp collection. They are so darn cute and you do a really nice job coloring them. :) Thanks for sharing all your craft fair goodies for days and weeks!!