Thursday, October 9, 2014

Tiny Treat Boxes

Hello & Happy Thursday!

Today i'm sharing something that I seen my Merry Monday team mate, Debbie Henderson, make. A few weeks ago she made an adorable little Halloween box that grabbed my eye! Here is the link to her project. It was so cute!!! So last night I was up late playing around at my stamp table and this is what I walked away with!






She used 2 of the Tiny Treat Boxes from the Stampin Up Holiday Mini catalog. Glued them together, back to back and then decorated. Those boxes might be tiny but they are ohh so cute all decorated up! I did a boatload of them for my Christmas craft shows! Once I had my boxes decorated, I added 2 small cello bags filled with Hershey Caramel Kisses. Mmmm! I snuck 2 and put the bag away!
I decorated my little box with Color Me Autumn DSP and then stamped a wreath from the Wondrous Wreath stamp set in matching colors. I think with the wreath & papers being the same colors, the wreath gets a bit lost on there. I do like the look of it anyways. I popped up my wreath with dimensionals, added a bow with Mossy Meadow Ribbon and a flag banner with Hello Fall from the For All Things stamp set. This is a very cute project that does not take much time at all to put together. I'm excited now to show you the ones I did for Christmas but it will have to wait a few more weeks until I can find some Christmas candies to put in them.
I hope you like my little treat box and again I thank Debbie Henderson for sharing her adorable little Halloween box with us! She rocks!


Happy Fall Box:

Stamps: Wondrous Wreath, For All Things
Ink: Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze
Cardstock: Whisper White, Color Me Autumn DSP
Accessories: Tiny Treat Boxes, Mossy Meadows Ribbon, Crished Curry 1/8 Taffeta Ribbon, Small Cello Bags, Glue Dot, Dimensionals, Liquid Mono Adhesive

Well that is all for me today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

No comments: