Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Color Challenge 502

Hello & Happy Tuesday!


Two posts in one day doesn't usually happen anymore with me but I wanted to pop in for a quick update for my Color Challenge 502 card!

Here are the colors & my card:

Marina Mist, Midnight Muse & Gumball Green


Don't ya love these colors! 



I used this week's colors for a birthday card. With the holidays upon us I will definitely need a few of these to keep on hand. Hope you like!


Color Challenge 502 Card:

Stamps: Bloom for You, Yippee Skippee
Ink: Midnight Muse, Gumball Green
Cardstock: Marina Mist, Whisper White, Marina Mist Polka Dot Parade DSP
Accessories: Bloom Punch, Midnight Muse Ribbon, 7/8 Scallop Circle Punch, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, 2 Sided Tape

Well, that is all for me today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

No comments: