Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Celebrating Color Challenge 500!!!

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Today marks 500 Color Challenges that has spanned over 9 years! I played along with quite a few of them over the years. It is one of my favorite challenges!
So the ladies of the Color Challenge have given out 4 color challenges and I played along with each one.
Let's get to them.....


Stamping thru the Seasons

Spring Colors:
So Saffron, Pistachio Pudding, Crisp Cantaloupe & Soft Sky




Summer Colors
Blushing Bride, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive & Pear Pizzazz
 



Fall/Autumn Colors
Baked Brown Sugar, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry & Cajun Craze
 


Winter Colors
Cherry Cobbler, Lost Lagoon, Island Indigo & Old Olive
 






My season of cards are little 3 X 3 cards that I will use to write a quick Thank You when I have card orders. I'm pleased with these!

Stamping thru the Seasons Color Challenge #500:

Stamps: A Flower for all Seasons, Season by Season
Ink: Memento Black, Crisp Cantaloupe, Rich Razzleberry, Bermuda Bay, Island Indigo, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Crisp Cantaloupe, Rich Razzleberry, Bermuda Bay, Island Indigo, Neenah White
Accessories: Decorative Dots EF, Honeycomb EF, Square Lattice EF, Poinsettia EF, Variety of Ribbons, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Liquid Mono Adhesive

Well, that is all for today!
Thanks so much for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

2 comments:

laurie said...

What a beautiful set of cards! I love how you used the colors for the challenge, gerat idea!

Vicki Burdick said...

LOVE!!!!