Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Halloween Tissue Box

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

I spent the day working on things for my upcoming craft shows! Boy, i'm tired! 
Anyways, before I head off to bed I wanted to share my Halloween Tissue Box that I finished up after supper tonight. I used a new stamp set from Stampin Up called Fall Fest. I had some issues using it being that it is a polymer set and I have never had any luck using that type of stamp. I put a HELP call out on Facebook and got quite a few suggestions, one being to take an eraser over the stamp image to take off the goop that is on it from the manufacturer. Worked like a charm and I had much better results! Thanks ladies!

So here is my tissue box.....





This fits over top of a cube box of tissues and this will sit proudly in my living room on the coffee table! I'm quite pleased with it!


Halloween Tissue Box:

Stamps: Fall Fest, SU Sentiment
Ink: Tangerine Tango, Garden Green SU Marker, Black Stazon
Cardstock: Tangerine Tango, Sahara Sand, Whisper White, Motley Monsters DSP
Accessories: Fall Fun Framelits, Oval Nestibilities (opening on top of tissues), Circle Nestibilities, Bitty Banners Framelits, Candy Corn Glitter Buttons, White & Tangerine Two Toned Twine, Dimensionals, Liquid Multi Mono Adhesive


ETA: Here is the link to making the Tissue Boxes:
Tissue Box Directions


Hope that helps!
Well, that is all for today!
Off to bed I take my sleepy butt now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day! 
~Wendy