Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Color Challenge 497

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Today I played along with the SCS Color Challenge 497. It's been quite some time since I joined along but when I seen the colors and looked at the stamp set laying on my table, I knew I wanted to play!

Here are the colors:

Very Vanilla, Hello Honey & Blackberry Bliss


Aren't they pretty fall colors??!!


I used a new stamp set that was in my recent Stampin Up! order called For All Things. I paired it with the Hardwood Background stamp that was on my table as well since I just used it with my Merry Monday card. I love the old fashioned look it gives to any project.

Hope you like!


Color Challenge 497 Card:

Stamps: For All Things, Hardwood
Ink: Hello Honey, Blackberry Bliss
Cardstock: Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Deco Labels, Lg Oval & Scallop Oval Punches, Blackberry Bliss Ribbon, Dimensionals, 2 Sided Tape


Well, that's all for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

No comments: