Friday, August 22, 2014

Covered Notepads

Hello & Happy Friday!!!

Lots of fun things are coming to life this week from off my stamp table! Feels great to be back at crafting a bit each day! Today I am sharing a few Covered Notepads that I made up. I did a bunch in the beginning of summer but they have since all sold and I try to keep some in my stash for when occasions arise that someone needs a few. 





I am trying really hard to use up ALL the designer paper I have. I have so much! These Covered Notepads use a nice size piece and then some on the notepad at the top. I love them all!! This last one with the striped Tangerine Tango was intended to be a Halloween one but my mind went off in a different direction when I went to decorate it. I have already done a few for Christmas since I am participating in a craft show at the famous John Wright in Wrightsville, PA. the Saturday after Thanksgiving for Small Business Saturday. I'm excited! I have been working hard to get prepared for Halloween & Christmas. I'm sure as the weeks go on and we get closer to the holidays that I will have more things to share with you so try to stop by everynow & then!

Well, more crafting is to be done today! The skies are looking pretty dreary here in PA today so I am going to head to my stamp table and get to it!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

2 comments:

laurie said...

I love your idea of using up your paper...I have a lot too! These are so cute, and a great way to utilize what I already have.

Vicki Burdick said...

Super cute, wish I could be there for your show! Fun!!!