Thursday, June 19, 2014

Color Challenge 483

Hello & Happy Thursday!

This week has gotten away from me. Unfortunately my back is still giving me grief but on a good note, I go in next week to have Radio Frequency Ablation done to help rid my joints of this painful arthritis that is getting the best of me. I'm hoping for good results!

Anyways, i've been working on making some 4th of July treats to sell to Kirsten's ladies at work and my Dad has been asking for stuff. Today I finished it all up and it's now ready for delivery. Tonight I went downstairs after supper and made a card for this week's Color Challenge. 

Here are the colors and my card..

 Tempting Turquoise, Pool Party & Gumball Green

Dessert option is to use flowers!
 

Field Flowers is one of my favorite flower stamp sets. I know it is retired now but it will stay in my collection for a long time!

Color Challenge 483 Card:

Stamps: Field Flowers, Petite Pairs
Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Pool Party, Gumball Green
Cardstock: Temtping Turquoise, Pool Party, Whisper White
Accessories: Stamp A Ma Jig, Circle Punches, Tempting Turquoise Grosgrain, Dimensionals, 2 Sided Tape

Well, that's all for me today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

2 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

Beautiful, love that color combo!! Hope that procedure helps with your back pain! Miss you!!

Bonnie said...

I'm hanging on to this set too! So pretty in blue! Love the little dragonfly! Sorry your back is still giving you problems. Hope this treatment will help long term.