Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter!!!

Hello & Happy Easter, friends!

It's been a hectic week! So sorry for the lack in posts but I had a feeling it was going to be that way! I had 2 doctor appointments this week with Pain Management. The first was a follow up and the second one was Friday morning for my 2nd Epidural Steroid Injection. Friday I was on bed rest and Saturday we had to prepare for our Easter Day. But before I head to bed I wanted to share the rest of my Easter treats I made so let's get to it!

First off though I want to share a picture that Kirsten shared with me....
Love your adorable pink tree, Billie Jo! So sweet! :)


A friend that Kirsten works with bought a bunch of my Easter treats and decorated her little tree that's in her cubical. She loves pink! Kirsten sent this picture to me one day last week and I fell in love with it and thought i'd share it with you!

And here are the treats.....






































Phew, that was alot, huh? I was quite pleased with everything I made and even happier that Kirsten & my parents sold all of it! I purchased myself a Big Shot machine with the extra cash I made. I'm so excited to get it so I can use my extra large dies with it. I'm looking forward to making some banners and decorating some wreaths in the coming weeks! A huge Thank You to everyone who purchased!
I'm not going to list all the supplies I used to make these treats so if there is anything you need to know please shoot me an email at blueyes966@comcast.net 

Well, it was a beautiful day and I spent it with my wonderful hubby, 3 kiddo's plus Kirsten's boyfriend, Brad and their puppy Rosco and my parents & 2 little doggies! Couldn't ask for anything more! Hope you all have a very happy day too!

I'm heading to bed!
Lots of fun stampy things to come this week!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy


2 comments:

D'Ann said...

Very cute! You have some of the best stamps in the world. I wish I could be as productive as you! :) I'm sure everyone enjoyed it! Take care of yourself, it does not sound like fun. Thanks for sharing!

Bonnie said...

Wow! I believe you've topped the Easter Bunny! So glad you could get a Big Shot! Can't wait to see what you do with that!