Saturday, April 5, 2014

Easter Socks 2014

Hello & Happy Saturday!

Hope everyone is having a super weekend so far!

It's a bright & sunny day but the wind is a bit crazy today. Hope it is short lived so tomorrow we can go out and spruce up our yard some and also get some measurements for a fence for the dogs! Those girls will enjoy that alot!

Before I get onto the topic of my project, I wanted to share a bit of good news!
Our friends, Amy & Edgar had their baby yesterday afternoon! Vienna Marie weighed 4lbs 6 oz! I haven't asked yet on how her health is because i'm sure things are a bit crazy now with the new one being here. From what we heard though she is in the NICU but feeding & breathing on her own. Sounds very positive for being 6 weeks early! Amy is doing well too!

This morning we had to run out to our local Comcast Cable office to once again replace our cable modem! Seems we just did this about 4-5 months ago! Hubby got it all hooked up & and the internet is working like a charm! So while he was doing that, I sat at my stamp table and bagged some adorable little Easter socks that I picked up at AC Moore a few weeks ago! As i've said before, my 2 daughters love their holiday socks! Here is what I threw together!



I used a Medium SU Cello bag and placed the socks & a Ghiradelli Chocolate in each bag. I made a topper to put on them. The purple bunny is from the Ears to You single stamp from last year. I used a new DRS Easter stamp for the sentiment. The Easter Egg paper is from Hobby Lobby. They were scraps leftover from other projects. I stapled my topper on the the cello bag and added a pink rhinestone and a Pool Party bow. I'm sure the girls will love these!


Easter Socks 2014:

Stamps: Ears to You (single stamp 2013), Sentiment from DRS Designs
Ink: Melon Mambo, Lovely Lilac
Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Lovely Lilac, DSP from Hobby Lobby
Accessories: Circle Punches, Pink Rhinestones, Pool Party Ribbon, Dimensional, 2 Sided Tape

Well, that's all for me today!
I think a nap is in order to help with my sinus headache I had since I crawled out of bed this morning!
Sweet dreams y'all and have a great day!
~Wendy.

1 comment:

Vicki Burdick said...

So cute Wendy, I love seasonal socks too!!! Congrats to your friends on the new baby hope all is well with them all!!