Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Sketch Challenge 481

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Today is Sketch Challenge day over at SCS and I had to play along!

Here's the sketch & my card....



Working hard on getting some Easter cards made this year! I pulled out this bunny image that was in my image box. I think it's from Whipper Snapper but I could be wrong. Colored her with my Copic Markers and pulled out some springy retired paper from the Tea Party pack. My sentiment went on a bit crooked even with the Stamp A Ma Jig but oh well. Added a Pretty in Pink bow and 4 small pearls and called it done. Hope ya like!

Sketch Challenge 481 Card:

Stamps: Bunny from Whipper Snapper, Sentiment from Great Impressions
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Neenah White, Almost Amethyst, Pretty in Pink, So Saffron, Tea Party DSP
Accessories: Oval & Scallop Oval Nesties, Pretty in Pink Ribbon, White Pearls, Glue Dot, 2 Sided Tape

That's all for me today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy

No comments: