Thursday, March 20, 2014

Sketch Challenge 480

Hello again!

Had a few minutes to sit and craft a bit this afternoon and decided to play along with yesterday's Sketch Challenge from over at SCS. Still trying to build up my stash of cards on the card rack so I made another Sympathy card.

Here's the sketch and my card....




I don't know why I struggled with this sketch but I did. I found in my stash an embossed piece of Summer Starfruit cardstock that fit the bill for a long rectangle that I needed for this sketch. I scrambled thru tons of DSP looking for something with Summer Starfruit in it so I could use this embossed piece. I think the DSP is a bit overwhelming but I like the outcome.


Sketch Challenge 480 Card:

Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes, inside sentiment unknown
Ink: Memento Black
Cardstock: Neenah White, Summer Starfruit, Sycamore Street DSP
Accessories: Flower Garden EF, Summer Starfruit Ribbon, White Pearls, Glue Dots, Liquid Mono Adhesive

That's all for me today!
Thanks so much for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

No comments: