Monday, March 31, 2014

Merry Monday Challenge Week #102

Hello & Happy Monday!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!
We had quite the wash out! Constant rain from Friday night until I went to bed around 11 pm last night. Actually it ended as snow, sleet & freezing rain, an inch or 2 but we probably had about 2 inches of rain if not more. My yard looked like a lake! Today is to be sunny with temps jumping into the 50's so I hope it will melt all that yucky snow outside and let the green grass come thru. We want SPRING!

So, today we have another challenge from over at Merry Monday! Hop on over to the blog and check it out! The other Merry Maker's have created some awesome inspiration this week! Grab some supplies and play along!




For this challenge I decided to make a pocket card. I usually make a few of these type of cards every year and then I can add a gift card to these when Christmas rolls around. Pocket cards are so fun!


Merry Monday Week #102 Card:

Stamps: Very Merry Tags, Many Merry Messages
Ink: Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler
Cardstock: Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Season of Styles DSP
Accessories: Wide Oval Punch, Decorative Label Punch, Round Tab Punch, White Stitched Grosgrain, Gold Beads, Dimensionals, 2 Sided Tape

Hope you like!

Well, that's all for me today!
I have a very busy Monday ahead once my morning coffee kicks in!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

14 comments:

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

It looks like the dead of winter here right now - miserable out! LOVE your pocket card and those stamps are super fun!!

Deanne :)

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

Wendy, this is so fun. Love the fold over design!

Kristie Goulet said...

I love your pocket card, Wendy! So fun! I NEED spring too! Have a great week!

Katie Melhus said...

Super fun card, Wendy! Love this combo of papers and your great pocket :)

Lori Turner said...

It's still winter here too! We got a foot of the wonderful white stuff over the past 5 days :( BOO! I love your card, Wendy! The polka dots and stripes ROCK!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Darling pocket card Wendy. Love the tiny gold pearl with the mistletoe. Thank you for the warm welcome!

Bonnie said...

What a fun card, Wendy! And I love that little mistletoe oval! I hope all that snow goes away soon.

Karen Davis said...

I just love your pocket card Wendy, so practical for Christmas as most people prefer gift cards these days.

Karren said...

This is fabulous, Wendy! I love the papers you've used to go with your fun pocket card.

Susan Joyce said...

Fantastic card Wendy, I like the shape, DSP and colours you used.

Notes by Nina said...

Fabulous pocket card Wendy and I love the colours and papers you used.

Greta said...

I've never made a pocket card--love this! That mistletoe image is darling!

Princess Judy Palmer said...

The pocket card is a very clever idea for a Christmas card. I love the insert and the tab you put on it. Lovely card! And thanks for using this stamp otherwise I would have had to sit this one out, I was so sure I didn't have a mistletoe stamp, but once I saw yours I remembered I had it too.

Margaret Moody said...

I love pocket cards and this one is so festive, Wendy! Love the mix of patterns and you used one of my favorite mistletoe images!