Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Color Challenge 470

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Today is Color Challenge day over at SCS so I decided to incorporate the colors into a card for my younger brother's birthday!

Here are the colors and my card....

Midnight Muse, Baked Brown Sugar & Cherry Cobbler




I pulled out one of the very first masculine stamp sets that I ever purchased from Stampin Up!. It is called Calm Seas. I used some retired Nautical Expedition DSP and some Midnight Muse Ribbon.
I always seem to make both my brother's cards that are related to the ocean or boats. They both have ships tattooed on the top of there hands so I guess that's why I go in that direction. Neither of them hunt or are into fancy cars.  Hope he likes this!


Color Challenge 470 Card:

Stamps: Calm Seas, Four Square (sentiment), Endless Creations (inside)
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Midnight Muse
Cardstock: Neenah White, Baked Brown Sugar, Midnight Muse, Cherry Cobbler, Nautical Expedition DSP
Accessories: Stripes EF, Midnight Muse Ribbon, Liquid Mono Adheasive


Well, that's all for me today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

No comments: