Wednesday, March 19, 2014

A Special Birthday

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Had a call this morning from my Mom asking if I could make a quick little candy treat for a man that is turning 80 years old next week. Why sure! So, I made my way downstairs and grabbed my pack of Birthday Basics DSP and Cycle Celebration stamp set. I grabbed a bag of Hershey's Nuggets that I keep on hand and got to work! I wrapped 6 nuggets with the DSP and added a topper on a small cello bag. I tried making a nugget box but it was a tad too narrow to fit my nuggets in so I passed on that! Here is the outcome of the Birthday Treat.....



Took me a total of 20 minutes to make this and I really like the colors!

Birthday Treat Bag:

Stamps: Cycle Celebration
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Raspberry Ripple
Cardstock: Bermuda Bay, Raspberry Ripple, Whisper White
Accessories: Decorative Label Punch, Summer Starfruit Ribbon, Dimensionals, Liquid Mono Adhesive

Well, that all for me today!
Taking it easy since some of my back pain has come back. Not happy about that after a few days of being pain free but my brother did tell me not to get discouraged if the first injection doesn't work. Oh well...

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

1 comment:

Nan said...

Love this...think I may have to borrow this idea! :o)