Sunday, March 2, 2014

A Special Birthday & A Valentines Treat

Hello & Happy Sunday!

Just a quick update on what I ment to share on Friday but somehow I totally forgot about these cuties!

I made these Valentines Day match packs shortly after Christmas. I love these for a different little gift idea! My match packs have a snack sized pack of M&M's inside.




Match Packs made with a variety of stamps, papers & embellishments!


Also today we are celebrating our Princess Gigi's Birthday!! It was one year ago today that we went to Virginia and adopted her from a wonderful lady who fosters for the Operation Paws for Homes Rescue. I knew Gigi was the dog for us as soon as I saw the picture of her. She reminded me so much of our beloved Fluffy. I remember being so nervous when we went to Virginia to meet her. A year later, I can say that she is the perfect fit for our family! You know the saying...Who rescued who?! 




Kelsey got her & Bailee a little birthday cake for them to share later today! First we plan a walk in the park before more snow comes this evening. I know she will love that!

Well, that's all for today! 
Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy

1 comment:

JD/ Jill said...

Your valentine treats...turned out really nice and great idea for valentine's day.

She's a cutie...I can see why you all love her so...We don't have a dog right now, so I have to be happy to dog sit my grand puppy. They are definitely part of the family.