Thursday, February 27, 2014

Dynamic Duo's Challenge #91

Hello & Happy Thursday!

Today i'm sharing my Dynamic Duo's #91 card. 
Here are the colors:




We've been having such a cold, snowy winter that when I seen these colors it reminded me of this new SU stamp called Blessed Easter with these beautiful tulips! I colored my image with ink pads and a blender pen and mounted it to a piece of Melon Mambo. My next layer I embossed with the Fancy Fan Embossing Folder and layered that onto a piece of Tangerine Tango. I tied a piece of Wild Wasabi Stitched Grosgrain around that with a bow and attached it to my Neenah White cardbase. Lastly, I added 5 white pearls and called it done. Loved these colors!


Dynamic Duo's Challenge #91 Card:

Stamps: Blessed Easter
Ink: Black Stazon, Melon Mambo, Tangerine Tango, Wild Wasabi
Cardstock: Neenah White, Whisper White, Tangerine Tango
Accessories: Fancy Fan EF, Wild Wasabi Stitched Grosgrain, White Pearls, Liquid Mono

Hope this card brightens your day!

Well, that's all for me today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a beautiful day!
~Wendy


ETA: This card was chosen as an Honorable Mention! Thank you, Cindy!

4 comments:

Aileen said...

So pretty and fresh looking.

Aileen x

Jean said...

This is beautiful - love how you used the colors.

JoAnn said...

Very pretty. Love the embossed background and pretty flowers. Your coloring is fabulous. Thanks for joining us at the Dynamic Duos.

JD/ Jill said...

You did a great job with this color combo! Pretty card!