Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Color Challenge 461

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

It's Color Challenge day over at Splitcoaststampers so here is the colors and my card....

Tempting Turquoise, Coastal Cabana & Crisp Cantaloupe


When I first seen these colors they made me think of something beachy but instead I wanted to work on building up my Valentine's Day stash so that's the road I went down.


I pulled out this Valentine's pennant that i've had in my stash since 2011. It is from a hostess set in the Holiday Mini from 2011-2012 called Warmest of Wishes. This sweet little pennant has never seen ink until today! I know, it's a shame but it also gave me a chance to use my Petite Pennants Builder Punch too!
My sentiment came from a retired set called All Holidays from a few years back. I thought it fit the bill on this. I know the colors aren't exactly ment for Valentine's Day but i'm still happy with it!


Color Challenge #461 Card:

Stamps: Warmest of Wishes, All Holidays
Ink: Coastal Cabana, Tempt. Turquoise, Crisp Cantaloupe, Memento Black
Cardstock: Neenh White, Whisper White, Tempt. Turquoise, Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe
Accessories: White Baker's Twine, Petite Pennants Builder Punch, Rhinestones, Stamp A Ma Jig, Dimensionals, 2 Sided Tape

Well, that's all for me today!
Thanks so much for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

No comments: