Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Color Challenge 460

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

I'm trying to get back into the swing of things with getting some stamp time in and playing along with some of my favorite challenges. Yesterday & today my hubby has been home from work with a cold. Sure hope I don't pick it up!
Anyways, with being in sub zero temperatures since yesterday afternoon, I decided I was having another PJ day and got inky!

Here are today's colors from the SCS Color Challenge 460 and my card....



Today's dessert option was to make a splatter on your card so obviously I passed on that!
A clean & simple card done with the Festive Flurry stamp set & matching framelits. I love this set but then I have always loved all of Stampin Up's snowflake sets! :)


Color Challenge 460 Card:

Stamps: Festive Flurry, Sentiment from Many Merry Messages
Ink: Night of Navy, Rich Razzleberry
Cardstock: Island Indigo, Whisper White
Accessories: Festive Flurry Framelits, Snow Burst EF, Rich Razzleberry Stitched Grosgrain, Rhinestone, Dimensionals, 2 Sided Tape

Never hurts to work on Christmas cards way ahead of time!

Well, that's all for now!
My dryer is beeping so it's time to go fold another load of laundry!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
Stay warm where ever you are!

~Wendy

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

This is really pretty, Wendy! Love how you used these colors!

Karen Davis said...

Yes, I agree with Bonnie, so pretty. The embossed background with the snowflakes is gorgeous.