Sunday, December 15, 2013

Sweet Treat Holders

Hello & Happy Sunday!

Happy Holidays to you!

Today i'm sharing a few more sweet treat holders I made. I borrowed my friend's Scalloped Envelope Die that I believe is retired now. I cut these out with cardstock and glued together. Then added a strip of DSP and a cute little saying and the best part.....a sweet Ghiradelli Peppermint Bark Chocolate Square! Mmmm!! These candies are to die for!!! 
I did a bunch up for my stamp girls too but I forgot to take a picture of them before I gave them away.  




If you have any questions please shoot me an email.

I'm working today on a pot of veggie soup for supper and a batch of chocolate chip cookies for the holidays! It's been a pretty snowy week here in PA with 3 snowstorms within one week's time! I shoveled the one day so the pups could go potty and my back has been bothering me since. I really don't have time for this right now but it is what it is! Atleast all my Christmas cards & my Secret Santa package have all been sent out and the Christmas ham has been purchased!
Tis the Season!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
Hope you will stop back tomorrow for another great Merry Monday Challenge!

Happy Holidays!
~Wendy

No comments: